Private Luxor Tour from Hurghada
About this activity
Skip the line
Skip the line & Save Your time
Printed or mobile voucher
Use your mobile or print your ticket.
We apply special health & safety measures. More info
Receive the final ticket/voucher within 5 minutes
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Transportation Pickup service
Pickup is available from hotels in Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi. Pickup and drop-off from hotels in El Gouna, Soma Bay, and Safaga are available for an additional fee
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
About Private Luxor Tour from Hurghada
Private day tour to Luxor from Hurghada by private car with your own guide.
It allows you to see the real Luxor, Visit the valley of Kings, The burial place of Egypt’s most powerful kings, The Queen Hatshepsut temple, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak temple.
Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada, You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada at 05.00 by an air-conditioned bus to Luxor.
More about Private Luxor Tour from Hurghada
Visiting First Luxor Attraction Valley of the Kings, You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor’s fabled West Bank during which you will explore with your own private tour guide Visit the valley of the Kings.
You will visit 3 Tombs.
Your tour also includes a visit to The Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple.
Finally, you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Hurghada.
• The Tomb of King Tutankhamun will cost 250 L.E Extra P.p.
• Ramesses VI will cost 100 L.E Extra.
• The Tomb of Seti I will cost 1000 L.E Extra.
Pickup Time: 05:00
Return Time: 18:00
Tour Type: Private Tour
Guide Languages: Professional English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- All entrance fees are included
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
Tour Not Included:
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses
You Should Know:
- Recommend walking shoes.
- Light jacket for the A.C in the Plane.
- Egyptian small money is a must.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- A camera is recommended.
- A passport or personal ID is a must.
Price Start from$ 120.00