Hurghada to Cairo Overnight trip by bus
About this activity
Multi Day Tour
Skip the line
Skip the line & Save Your time
Printed or mobile voucher
Use your mobile or print your ticket.
We apply special health & safety measures. More info
Receive the final ticket/voucher within 5 minutes
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Pickup is available from hotels in Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi. Pickup and drop-off from hotels in El Gouna, Soma Bay, and Safaga are available for an additional fee
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
About Hurghada to Cairo Overnight trip by bus
Immerse yourself by discovering the history of Cairo and the 7000 years old pyramids among two days, your own private Egyptologist from Hurghada Excursions Online will lead you around this bustling, colorful metropolis, pointing out its other landmarks en route.
More about Cairo Overnight trip by bus
Day One – Topping everything is Giza and its famous pyramids, Feast your eyes on these colossal tombs, the last remaining wonders of the ancient world.
Gaze at the great guardian of the complex, the Sphinx, and you may visit the solar boat, which is a boat used to ferry the pharaoh’s mummy across the Nile.
There’s also another highlight – the Egyptian Museum, which is the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections that now exceed 120000 masterpieces ranges from the pre-dynastic era.
Day two – will begin with a visit to the citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali’s Alabaster mosque.
The latter in the Ottoman style is so constructed that it can be seen from all over Cairo.
Next, we go to the fortress of Babylon, to visit the Church of St. Sergio with the Crypt in which the Holy Family sought refuge, the suspended church, which is rich in antiques from the early Christian period, and the Church of St Barbara, in which the relics of St. John.
You will not leave Cairo before visiting the oldest market in Africa Khan El Khalili Bazaar to grab memories with you back home.
Pickup Time: 01:30
Return Time: 19:00
Duration: Full Day
Tour Type: Group Tour – Private option available with extra
Guide Languages: Professional English/Dutch, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian-speaking guide.
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- All entrance fees are included.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- Water during your trip is included as per your request.
- All service charges and taxes.
Tour Not Included:
- Drinks and Personal expenses.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
You Should Know:
- Cameras are not allowed in the Egyptian Museum.
- Recommended comfortable shoes.
- Light jacket for the A.C in the Plane.
- Egyptian currency is recommended.
- Sunglasses & a hat are recommended.
- A passport or personal ID is a must.
Price Start from$ 180.00