Cairo by plane overnight trip from Hurghada
About this activity
Multi Day Tour
Skip the line
Skip the line & Save Your time
Printed or mobile voucher
Use your mobile or print your ticket.
We apply special health & safety measures. More info
Receive the final ticket/voucher within 5 minutes
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Hurgada HotelPickup is available from hotels in Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi. Pickup and drop-off from hotels in El Gouna, Soma Bay, and Safaga are available for an additional fee
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
About Cairo by plane overnight trip from Hurghada
See the history of Cairo and the great pyramids on a two-day tour, only after a 50 min flight you will discover the 7000 years old Pyramids, where your personal guide from Hurghada Excursions Online will lead you around this bustling, colorful metropolis, pointing out its other landmarks en route.
Day One – Feast your eyes on these colossal tombs, the last remaining wonders of the ancient world.
More about Cairo by plane overnight trip from Hurghada
Gaze at the great guardian of the complex, the Sphinx, and you may visit the solar boat, which is a boat used to ferry the pharaoh’s mummy across the Nile.
There’s also another highlight – the Egyptian Museum, which is the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections that now exceed 120,000 masterpieces ranges from the pre-dynastic era.
Day two – Will begin with a visit to the citadel of Salah El-Din and Mohamed Ali’s Alabaster mosque.
The latter in the Ottoman style is so constructed that it can be seen from all over Cairo.
Next, we go to the fortress of Babylon, to visit the Church of St. Sergio with the Crypt in which the Holy Family sought refuge, the suspended church, which is rich in antiques from the early Christian period, and the Church of St. Barbara, in which the relics of St. John.
You will not leave Cairo before visiting the oldest market in Africa Khan El Khalili Bazaar to grab souvenirs with you back home.
Pickup Time: 04:00
Return Time: 21:00
Duration: Multi-Day Tour
Tour Type: Group Tour – Private option availble with extra
Guide Lang: English, German, Russian, Spanish.
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- All entrance fees are included.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- Water during your trip included as per your request.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Flight tickets.
Tour Not Included:
- Drinks and Personal expenses.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
You Should Know:
- Cameras not allowed inside the Egyptian Museum.
- Recommended comfortable shoes.
- Light jacket for the A.C in the Plane.
- Egyptian currency is recommended.
- Sunglasses and a hat are recommended.
- Passport or personal ID is a must.
Price Start from$ 378.00