Cairo by Plane One Day Trip from Hurghada
About this activity
Full Day Tour
Skip the line
Skip the line & Save your time
Ticket on Mobile voucher
Use your mobile or print your ticket
We apply special health & safety measures. More info
Receive the final ticket/voucher within 5 minutes
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Pickup is available from hotels in Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi. Pickup and drop-off from hotels in El Gouna, Soma Bay, and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
About Cairo by plane one day trip from Hurghada
Discover the history of Cairo and the pyramids just in one day, only after a 50 min flight you will explore the 7000 years old Pyramids, where your personal guide will lead you around this bustling, colorful metropolis, pointing out its other landmarks en route.
More about Cairo by Plane One Day Trip
Topping everything is Giza and its famous pyramids, Feast your eyes on these colossal tombs, the last remaining wonders of the ancient world.
Gaze at the great guardian of the complex, the Sphinx, and you may visit the solar boat, which is a boat used to ferry the pharaoh’s mummy across the Nile.
There’s also another highlight – the Egyptian Museum, which is the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections that now exceed 120,000 masterpieces ranges from the pre-dynastic era.
You will not leave Cairo before visiting the oldest market in Africa Khan El Khalili Bazaar to grab memories with you back home.
Free time in Cairo with the option to attend the Felucca Ride tour in the Nile then back to the Cairo Airport to fly back to Hurghada then transfer to the hotel.
Pickup Time: 04:00
Return Time: 21:00
Duration: Full Day
Tour Type: Group Tour-Private option available with extra
Guide Languages: Professional English/Dutch, German-Russian, Spanish and Italian-speaking guide.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- All entrance fees are included.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- Water during your trip is included as per your request.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Flight tickets.
Tour Not Included:
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
You Should Know:
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Egyptian Museum.
- Recommended comfortable shoes.
- Light jacket for the A.C in the Plane.
- Egyptian currency is recommended.
- Sunglasses and a hat are recommended.
- A camera is recommended.
- A passport or personal ID is a must.
Price Start from$ 297.00